minnescoota.com Forum Index
<  General Scootering  ~  Bianchi Orsetto 1961
alpo
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:29 pm  Reply with quote
Noob

I have a Bianchi Orsetto 61 80 cc sold under wards riverside badge in the u.s.a and roma religh in the u.k it is all there the engine is free and has compression it needs a bit of love to get it up and running looking for manuals or any info to get started on the project i will put some pic's up of it cool vintage scooter that i would love to see run i know there are very few around and it been hard to find info out about it so to all you scooterheads i need some help what better place to find some

thanks

Al

Brooke
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 3:29 pm  Reply with quote
Licensed

alpo wrote:
I have a Bianchi Orsetto 61 80 cc sold under wards riverside badge in the u.s.a and roma religh in the u.k it is all there the engine is free and has compression it needs a bit of love to get it up and running looking for manuals or any info to get started on the project i will put some pic's up of it cool vintage scooter that i would love to see run i know there are very few around and it been hard to find info out about it so to all you scooterheads i need some help what better place to find some

thanks

Al

Al,

Are you interested in a spare parts bike. I have one and it comes with a set of NOS clutch plates. Even as they are not too desirable in terms of fetching good money, they are rare and hard to find any parts for. I had planned on selling it to a guy out east but I'd need to shuttle it to chicago. I'd rather do a local sale.
alpo
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:09 pm  Reply with quote
Noob

thank for the offer on the scoot you have i don't have the cash right now but maybe in a month or so i just got the service manuals for it and it will be a bit before i start

al

alpo
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:12 pm  Reply with quote
Noob

how much !!!

Brooke
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:13 am  Reply with quote
Licensed

alpo wrote:
how much !!!

email me and we'll talk. You'll be able to afford it. use the PM function of the board or just brookespeed a t g m a il. com (take out the spaces)