minnescoota.com Forum Index
<  Classifieds  ~  How to spice your hobby,become unique and foster your tradin
Lisa
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:58 am  Reply with quote
Licensed

I received this very special offer by email:

Manufacturing and wholesaling of merchandizes to meet the demand of esteemed clients is our main business. Besides, [this company] is also the representative of manufacturers/ producers who are in need of trade mark introduction and promotion in foreign markets in order that it is known worldwide. Did you ever own a very COOL VESPA?

Motor models change time to time. Some new motor models have shown up and will be no longer been used in the next few decades. But Vespa is against that common rule. Itís still on the top for many years. Since not many of these kinds are newly-made, riding an old Vespa in the street sometimes makes you become unique in the world of motor cycles. It was once on the top of Luxury. However, Vespa has become scarcer and scarcer and may vanish in the next few years. And it seems that the sight of pretty girls on this kind of scooter is just in films; owning one is just a dream!!! in the future.

It took us a good number of months and energy to travel to different places: from remote countryside to urban areas, searching for these scooters. They almost disappeared in some regions. Because very few people use Vespa these days buying a scooter takes us a lot of sweat and traveling. There are only a few of scooters left which belongs to those people with motor interest. These vehicles were badly broken and damaged. We had to renew and decorate them. Now they are ready for sales. This is a rare or limited availability item. If you are interested in our products, please contact us by the following address:

[can't possibly share that! I want them all to myself!]
John B.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:20 am  Reply with quote
Licensed

the making of this dream in the future is fond of my heart too.