minnescoota.com Forum Index
<  General Scootering  ~  Larry King tonight
kennylibido
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:54 am  Reply with quote
Licensed

Speaking of non-sequitors and on a completely unrelated scooter topic but related to a few posts from another thread involving that Seekins dude...

Larry King interviews the cuckolded husband of some woman who hooked up with one of her students. The advert segment I saw showed four women, all of whom who were down-right hot, hot, hot, who were running and gunning with little boys.

I've always known I wouldn't want to go back to do it again but, damn, I've been rethinking it if it were to involve one of these hotties. Of course I'd require that I be a man in boy skin just so I could enjoy it instead of getting wonked in the head for the rest of my life. I guess I'd rather be molested by one of these goof-ball women than weird uncle Ned who liked bouncing little boys on his knees a little too much.

I think it speaks volumes about how some women are socialized if they perceive their best choice as being little boys rather than full-grown men (although I've met enough guys who were nothing more 14 year olds in adult sized packaging).

Why do they do this? Is it a control issue? Do these boys put the seat down when they're done? I assume this is pretty close to the truth since every survey I've ever seen in girl mags awards 8 billion points for cleaning the toilet and putting the seat down and only 3 points for a guy having a job, no criminal tendencies, no limp, being Christian, handsome, and intelligent, having no body odor or bad breath, being normally socialized, not sharing the love, or buying her shit all the time. Put that seat down boys and you're golden!

Is there such a thing as an ugly woman doing this type of thing or are there few downsides to being a tiny boy victim?

And if any of you ready this find this too close to home and not reverent enough, just shut up, because your rebuttal is likely going to be a little too creepy for me.

Are there any of these women who ride scooters?
Lisa
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:02 am  Reply with quote
Licensed

I think those women must ride razor scooters.
some_dude
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:34 am  Reply with quote
Licensed

kennylibido wrote:
Is there such a thing as an ugly woman doing this type of thing or are there few downsides to being a tiny boy victim?

For a fictional answer to these questions, I recommend the newest John Irving book I mentioned in the other thread - "Until I Find You".
kennylibido
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:50 am  Reply with quote
Licensed

some_dude wrote:

For a fictional answer to these questions, I recommend the newest John Irving book I mentioned in the other thread - "Until I Find You".

I'm going to buy it this morning. I'm hungry for fictional answers - you know kinda like fizzy drinks make us burp.
nate
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:16 am  Reply with quote
Licensed

I'm noticing a trend in your posts lately, Joe. It's a subtle little underlying thread. I think it revolves around a latent fantasy you've got Maybe a repressed desire.

Sorry I had to bring it up, but I think we really need to address your obession with scooters before it causes serious problems for you.

Lev. 15:17
Matty
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:24 am  Reply with quote
Licensed

nate wrote:
but I think we really need to address your obession with scooters before it causes serious problems for you.

Before? I think it's a little too late....