minnescoota.com Forum Index
<  Events  ~  Cold Weather Challange Kick Off Ride
jsyx
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:46 pm  Reply with quote
Licensed

maybe i won't try to buy a car this winter...
i do know that i've got a 10mi. commute everyday starting after turkey-day until baby-jesus-day, so one day's gotta be pretty chilly...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:42 am  Reply with quote
Licensed

trishie wrote:
PS. I take it Amy survived the Himalayas? or is she still there? I am easily confused by time these days.

Oh, I forgot to respond to this.

Yes, she's alive and well. She called from Ranaket (I think that's how you spell it) last Monday morning at 5:45am when she got out of the mountains, and again from the Delhi airport before she got on a horrible horrible plane ride (Delhi > Dubai > Munich > Dresden, with a six hour wait in Munich (it's about 5 hours to drive from Munich to Dresden)). She's staying with a friend in Dresden right now, and will be back on Thanksgiving night.

Just in time to take possession of her new red Stella she's going to win in the contest.

They got lost in the mountains for six days, Mountain Dew in India sucks, she's offered crashspace to a shitload of her travelmates, and she's really craving a Little T's chimichanga.

View user's profile Send private message [ Hidden ] Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Egan
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:02 pm  Reply with quote
Licensed

Well the story returns to the CWC and the FREAKIN' AWESOME scarf. Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,vThanks Matt,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,vThanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,vvThanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish,Thanks Trish

I'll wear it when I repeat this year.

Matty
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:24 pm  Reply with quote
Licensed

Yeah thanks to everyone who came today. Liberty is pretty cool spot to start a ride from, can't really go wrong with hot dogs and ice cream. Now hopefully Egan will shut up about getting his CWC prize from last year!

Lisa
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:23 am  Reply with quote
Licensed

Why should he shut up about that awesome scarf? It's GREAT!