minnescoota.com Forum Index
<  Classifieds  ~  1980 P200
ann
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 1:31 pm  Reply with quote
Noob

Awesome Hot Pink Scooter with Ghost Flames!!! Super strong and reliable scooter that I commuted on several days a week. Except for a flat tire once, has never let me down. Starts on first or second kick. Professional paint job (not frame off). Engine rebuild about 1,500 miles back. It may be pink but it is not Barbie's scooter!! Hot rod ghost flames (pearl flames that shine in the sun and fade a bit in the shade), sleek chrome rack and sparkly silver seat set this scooter apart from the crowd. New wheels and tires. Start riding today and enjoy all summer on this scoot. It was a commuter so there are a few chips and small scratches but she is a beauty! She needs some new rubber feet for her stand and a chrome ring for the speedo. I have a jar of the pink paint that will go with the scoot. Also have a spring, chrome rack I can include if you prefer it over the one on there. $4,200 or OBO. All serious offers considered. Have pics I can e-mail. Also on craigslist with pics. http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/mcy/156433693.html
ann
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 1:33 pm  Reply with quote
Noob

I do this evertime.

1980 P200: contact info:

ann

651-917-7922

Thanks!