minnescoota.com Forum Index
<  Classifieds  ~  Trade? Vespa Rally 180 for Lambretta
hungaryjack1
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:43 pm  Reply with quote
Licensed

Anyone want to horse trade a non-running Lambretta for my ultra-sweet non-running Rally 180? Over $2k invested into the Rally including a professional flat-black paint scheme and what have you. New everything in the cosmetic department, along with a new harness, switches, ducati coil, etc) Last ran the first night of the last Rally. Hasn't started since; it needs a kick-start quadrant to figure it out what's wrong (guess what; it's included) along with all bearings, seals and gaskets (minus clutch side crank bearing and rear output shaft bearing; long story) so the new owner can diagnose what really went wrong.

The Lammy must not need major body work as I am looking to keep it original. Doesn't have to run, but motor should be intact and in one piece. Again I'd like a series 2, but I'm a sucker for a Servetta(see craigslist) or even a Riverside. No Cento's, basket cases (unless it's the holy grail) or monocoque noth'n.

My tastes have changed and I just don't feel like working on Vespas right now. Someone who likes rebuilding Vespa's please give me something interesting to do over the winter.

I wave you fuckers.